Monday, June 6, 2011

After a long day fishing


A few years ago, before I was racing back to my hometown.  The evening was upon us and I knew there was going to be a great sunset by the cloud set up.  We were driving west and I was becoming impatient with the travel. I knew where I wanted to go, and what I wanted to do.  Time was not on my side, though.  Luckily, we passed through my little hometown and sped on to the lakes.  I set up as the sun was setting and pulled out my N75. This was a year or so prior to me trying the digital route.  The two old fishermen were heading into the docks as I pulled my camera out.  I heard one of them say "What's he pointing at us?" and the reply: "Hope it's not a gun."

Stats: N75, 28-80 mm, Photo taking with Agfa film, maybe 200 ISO. Don't remember. Camera was probably set to auto, don't remember that either. Photo scanned.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment