Sunday, November 6, 2011

DIY Mini Cyc

After viewing some Mini Cyc's out of the B&H magazine, I thought there could be a cheaper alternative.

Fast forward: Stopped by Walmart to pick up some totes and saw this:



 Decided to make a few adjustments:




Took a trip into the boy's room.  Placed the Cyc on the porch in full sun and shot this.

Used lightroom to bring more contrast and clarity.  I"m sure with a little PS work the shadow of the domed bottom would be of little significance.

As done below, and throw in a little B+W for fun...







(Disclaimer: My monitor sucks, and I can't see the shades of white.  After 10 uploads, I think I have it as close as I'm gonna get it.  New Monitor is placed on my Wish List. If it doesn't work this time, I"m painting my mini-cyc black!) p.s. close enough for now, got a kid on my lap and work is waiting...still like to fix the shadow and make it more natural, but that'll have to wait.
Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment