Monday, April 11, 2011

A quick trip out.../preparing for Flashbus

Aly came to visit the other day, so I we made the most of the time and took a few photos.
Aly

Pulled up on the railroad tracks in town.  Took a few shots, while I had my head turned, Aly sat on some railroad ties.  I told her it was just dirt, didn't have the heart to tell her it was oil.  So much for a white pair of shorts...oh well, another excuse to go shopping right Al?

details: D90, 85mm macro, 3.5, edited in light room.  really happy with the black and white on this one.  little bummed that exif data isn't saved with the jpg.


Goin' Rogue

So we were cruisin' town looking for a place to take a portrait. I'm not sure if this place was abandoned or a buisiness. But had a cool door and steps leading up to it.  So Aly got out and I stood on the van door to get eye level with her.  2 quick shots and then we ran.

details: d90, i think this on was with my 50mm.  f2.8, no flash.

On another note, heading to Indy tomorrow to see David Hobby and Joe McNally and thier tour the flash bus

super stoked.  still would like to get to Kip May's photo class, think I'd learn more, but had to take a chance to see the flash bus. may be the only time for that one.

Wish me safe travels.
g'night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment