Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Donaldson Cave

Other than taking a few shots of the boys playing wii this is my first go at the video mode on the Nikon D90.  The opening scene I had the setting at 1080i, and am not that impressed with it.  I think the 1080 is pushing it because didn't even know it had 1080, I was sure it was supposed to stop at 720.  I don't know much about this so, i'll have to look into it.  The other three scenes were shot at the default mode, what ever that was, because I haven't went back to look.  Much of the snow is blown out, and it is all hand held.

I'm posting this to have a reference point to the rest of my videos as I figure out the ins and outs of this video buisiness.  Look out Eslingers!

Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. from the looks of this, the eslingers have little to fear...

    ReplyDelete